LOUVREKIT LIMITED (SUPPLIER, WE, US)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1.1 Subject to the below conditions, we warrant that we will remedy any defective part in the goods which you notify to us in writing within 36 months of the date of our invoice.
2 Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
2.1 We reserve the right in our sole discretion to repair or replace defective part. We will use all reasonable endeavours to enforce any guarantees or warranties given by the manufacturer of goods supplied by us.
2.2 Our total liability for any loss arising from any defect or non-compliance of the goods or any other breach by us of our obligations under the contract will not in any circumstances exceed the original purchase price of the goods.
2.3 We will not be liable for:
• defects caused by improper installation. Our installation instructions must have been strictly followed, and the goods installed in accordance with the relevant building codes, the relevant statutory and local authority requirements, and in a good tradesman like manner;
• defects that have been caused by accident, abuse, neglect, misuse, environmental conditions, Acts of God, or vermin;
• any consequential indirect or special damage or loss of any kind; or
• any loss caused by your servants, agents or any other persons whatsoever.
2.4 You will indemnify us against any claim by your servants, agents or other persons in respect of any loss arising from any defect in or non-compliance of the goods or in respect to any other matter whatsoever.
2.5 No warranty, condition or guarantee either express or implied is given by us as to the quality, state or condition of any goods or as to their appearance, content or fitness for any particular purpose.
2.6 Where any defective good is repaired or replaced under warranty, the balance of the original warranty will remain effective. The replacement good or part does not carry any warranty.
3 Business Transactions
3.1 Where we are supplying goods for the purposes of a business, then to the maximum extent permitted by law, all guarantees, warranties, rights, or remedies implied by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, the Fair Trading Act 1986 and any other guarantees, warranties, provisions that would otherwise be implied by statute or rule of law are expressly excluded.
4 Making a Claim
4.1 If you wish to make a claim under your warranty please provide us with full details directly to us at email@example.com including:
• A complete description of the problem;
• A copy of your invoice, or other proof of purchase; and
• Your contact details including the address where the product is located and the best daytime contact number.
Once we receive and review your claim, we may contact you for further information. Once we have assessed the claim and determined that it is the result of a defect covered by the warranty, we will arrange for the repair or replacement that we determine to be the best solution. We may require you to return the goods, and you must pay the expenses for such return.