Choose New Zealand's superior DIY louvre system - one built for Kiwi conditions, engineered and manufactured right here in NZ.
- Enjoy premium NZ-made quality, functionality and style of an outdoor louvre system
- Made using NZ produced aluminium
- Weatherproof, with in-built gutter systems for drainage making LouvreKit a truly year-round solution
- Louvres rotate 130 degrees, allowing for sun or shade
- Meets NZ standards for wind and snow loadings
- Compliant with the NZ Building Code, with Engineer Producer Statements available
- Three colour and three size options
- Built here in NZ and engineered to last
Buy a LouvreKit and enjoy a NZ-designed and made louvre system with the peace of mind that you’re investing in a premium quality product, brought to you by Johnson & Couzins, NZ’s superior outdoor living solution provider.
Kiwi made for Kiwi conditions - LouvreKit is built tough and built to last.
So as long as you have mates ready and a basic understanding of DIY, all you have to do is pick a size and colour and you can create your own outdoor room in an afternoon.
Don't be fooled by imitations - choose the original LouvreKit!
|Compliant with the NZ Building Code
|Engineer Producer Statements Available
|20 kg per square metre
|11 kg per square metre
|New Zealand Made
|New Zealand Designed
For more information:
Read our Frequently Asked Questions here.
Download the LouvreKit Design Manual here.
For shipping timeframes and details click here.
See our customer photos of LouvreKits in action here.
Or Contact Us directly here
For premium NZ-made shade, simply select your LouvreKit size and colour options below.